No Stains, No Drips, and Excellent Gray Coverage. Oil-rich, cream hair color quickly brushes in your hair and is easy to apply. No ammonia formula provides excellent gray hair coverage that is gentler on the hair. Just wait 10 minutes, then rinse! No messy drips, no stains on the skin. Leaves hair shiny and healthy-looking. Multiple applications allow you to use what you need and save the rest for touch-ups.
With Aloe Extract And Olive Oil
- No Ammonia
- Low Peroxide
- No Harsh Odor
- No Stains On The Skin
- Multiple Applications
Water, Arachidyl Alcohol, Peg-8, Ascorbic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth-2, Oleth-50, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, M-Aminophenol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Fragrance, Steartrimonium Chloride, P-Aminophenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Taurine, Sodium Hydroxide, Acid Yellow 3, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol
How to Use/ Directions/ Instructions:
Before Application Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
1. Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box.
Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
2. We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
3. Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
4. Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
5. To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
6. Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it!Getting Ready to Color 1. Squeeze out equal parts of Cream Colorant (Tube 1) and Cream Developer (Tube 2) into the tray included in the kit. 2. Use the 2-Way Brush to mix the product thoroughly until it is completely mixed.
CAUTION: DO NOT mix with other products. The color of the mixture does not indicate the final results. Application for Full Head
1. Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start application at the area with the most gray.
2. Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
3. Process hair as directed below in development section. Development Non-chemically treated hair: 10 minutes Chemically treated hair: 10 minutes Note: Total time of application and development for Easy Color for Women Natural Shades should not exceed 10 minutes to prevent hair color from becoming too dark. If the application takes you longer than 10 minutes to apply, it is recommended to leave the mixture on hair for less than the developing time indicated. If application takes you less than 10 minutes, it’s recommended to leave mixture on hair for more than the developing time indicated. Tip: Check color development several times by wiping a strand of the hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinsing your hair. Please go to rinse directions for more information.Application for Re-Touch 1. Apply on new growth only. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start re-touch application at the area with the most gray.2. Let color process on the new growth for 7 minutes for Easy Color for Women Natural shades. 3. To refresh color on the ends of hair, comb through gently to make sure that the mixture is evenly distributed from roots to ends. Leave the product on hair for 3 minutes 4. Process hair for 5 more minutes.5. Rinse hair (please go to rinse directions for more information). Rinse 1. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes. 2. Shampoo and condition hair with a color safe shampoo and conditioner! We suggest using our Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair. 3. Dry and style as desired. Additional Tips 1. If there is cream left in Tube 1 or Tube 2 after application, tightly recap tubes. 2. Discard unused mixture. Wash Applicator Comb, Tray and Gloves (if you would like to reuse them) well before storing them. 3. The color of cream around the opening of Cream (tube 1) may slightly darken when you open it again, but this will not affect the product’s dyeing effect.